Run Windows on Mac
A fast, simple and powerful application for running Windows on your Intel or Apple M-series Mac – all without a reboot. Includes over 40 one-touch tools to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows.
Enable secure access to applications, desktops, and files with a unified browser-based workspace.
What is Awingu?
Awingu is an integrated browser-based workspace that provides secure access to corporate files and software, including cloud-based and legacy web and SaaS applications.
Key Benefits of Awingu
- End users can access resources from any browser or operating system.
- Agents are not required for remote session hosts or those installed on end-user devices.
- Aggregates all files and applications. B. Web, Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) based apps or desktops. Log in once to your online workspace.
- components are packaged in a single Linux-based virtual appliance that can be deployed on-premises or in any cloud.
Zero Trust Security
Awingu focuses on security and ease of use for both end users and IT administrators. It helps businesses create a zero trust environment to protect their assets.
Zero Trust is a cybersecurity strategy that helps organizations eliminate implicit trust and continuously validate all phases of digital interactions.
Common Awingu Use Cases
Replace a VPN solution
Implement a more secure solution that includes multi-factor authentication (MFA) and is easy to deploy, manage, and scale.
Easily manage and share files
Lets users efficiently and securely access, share, and edit files and other public resources through the Workspace app.
Enable session recording
Recording and storage of user sessions based on specific resources such as apps and desktops or by specific users such as external contractors.
Deliver legacy and SaaS apps from any browser
Use Single Sign-On (SSO) for fast login and secure access to legacy and SaaS applications via the Awingu web client.
Simplify management of virtual apps and desktops with clear visibility into total cost of ownership. Features IT Professionals Need – No Complexity.
Empower today's hybrid and remote workforce with the ideal digital workspace designed by you.
Parallels RAS meets you on your virtualization journey. Connect on-premises and multi-cloud solutions to a centralized management console for administrators and secure virtual workspaces for end users.
Empowering teams of all shapes and sizes
- Easy remote access across devices and networks/li>
- Simple, intuitive UI
- A single workspace to access all your apps
- Maximize productivity and efficiency
Quickly adapt to evolving business needs
- Simple, easy VDI and application delivery
- Scalable and efficient architecture
- Flexible multi-cloud deployment options
- Centralized IT management
- Automated image optimizations
Easy to deploy, configure, and maintain
Parallels RAS streamlines IT infrastructure deployment and maintenance. It’s ready to use, easy to set up and manage, and reduces your IT workload. An integrated and intuitive management console, configuration wizards, and a suite of customizable tools make it easy to deliver applications, desktops, and data to any device.
Affordable, simple licensing solutions
An all-in-one remote work solution, Parallels RAS can lighten the load on your IT team, reduce your hardware footprint, and reduce overhead. A single licensing model includes all features and easy access to free training, giving IT administrators a faster learning curve.
Parallels Desktop for Mac
Run Windows on your Mac without rebooting or affecting power.
- Run over 200,000 Windows apps on your Mac, including Microsoft Office for Windows.
- Download and install the Windows operating system on your Intel or Apple M-series Mac computer.
- Seamlessly copy and paste text or drag and drop files between Mac and Windows.
- Develop and test across multiple operating systems in a virtual machine for
- Easily run Windows applications without slowing down your Mac.
Extend the possibilities of your Mac and run other operating systems like Windows and Linux without rebooting.
Trusted by over 7 million users and admired by professionals worldwide.
Fast, Powerful and Easy
Hide Windows while using the application in Coherence™ mode. Or, if you’re new to Macs, you’re using a Windows PC by setting Windows to occupy the entire screen.
Parallels Desktop for ChromeOS
Run full-featured Windows applications directly on Chrome Enterprise devices.
Work: Fast. Easy. Anywhere.
Always-on access to business-critical Windows apps
- Easily switch between ChromeOS and Windows – no reboot required
- Pause and resume Windows to quickly get back to work
- Open ChromeOS files in Windows applications
- BONUS: Over 30 one-touch tools to can also access
Work that’s ready whenever, wherever
- You can use all the features of desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Access custom folders for Windows Desktop, Documents, Downloads, and ChromeOS files.
- No internet? No problem!Files and apps are fully accessible both online and offline
Full ChromeOS integration for a familiar & friendly experience
- Easily move content, files, and text between ChromeOS and Windows using the shared clipboard or by simply dragging and dropping.
- Print from Windows to supported printers Reader support
- Enjoy viewing with dynamic resolution and full screen support