miniOrange Identity & Access Management
Get security solutions that lead the industry for your employees, customers, and partners to increase productivity, user ease, and customer sign-ups.
Securing user identities and their access
Protect and empower your employees, contractors and partners with simple and secure access to business resources.
Helps organizations to manage customer identities and data, as well as control customer access to applications and services.
Single Sign-On (SSO)
A solution that allows users to get one-click secure access to multiple On-Premise, SAAS, and Cloud-based applications using a single username and password.
- A single dashboard to access enterprise applications
- Customize access policies per application
- Get deep insights into application usage and user access
Features of Single Sign-On (SSO)
Benefits of SSO
Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is an advanced level of authentication with two or more levels of security factors. Ensuring the correct identity has access to your sensitive information.
- For web apps, VPNs, VDIs, Network Devices, and Windows/Linux
- 15+ authentication methods
Benefits of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
The Future of Workplace Security - Adaptive / Risk-based Authentication
Adaptive Authentication provides an extra edge to MFA security based on risk and access provided by the security admin to control user access.
Adaptive Authentication (also known as Risk-based Authentication) detects fraudulent attempts based on predetermined risk criteria and prompts customers to complete an additional authentication step to confirm their identities.
Adaptive / Risk-based authentication takes advantage of real-time analytics to get a complete picture of the circumstances surrounding each login.
When a user tries to sign in, a adaptive authentication system looks at things like:
- Device – Is the employee using their personal laptop instead of using a company-issued laptop?
- Location – Is the employee trying to access a system using a public network rather than the company’s network? Or is the employee in another time zone?
- IP Address – Is the employee connecting from a known IP? Or Is it info from another country?
- Sensitivity – Is the requested file critical to the company’s operations? Is it a little bit of knowledge, or is it significant?
Identity Brokering Service
What is Identity Brokering Service?
Character Facilitating is a method for laying out trust between parties that need to utilize online personalities of each other. Personality Intermediary is a help that interfaces various Help Providers(SPs) with various Character Providers(IdPs). Don’t bother understanding or executing complex Single Sign-On (SSO) conventions like SAML, OAuth, OpenID, CAS, and so forth.
Streamline Workforce and Customer security with designated features
How to Setup Multiple IDPs for Identity Brokering?
Login using IDP selection page
Login via Domain Mapping
miniOrange Character Merchant Administration gives Login through Space Planning highlight when you have different IDPs and you maintain that a specific arrangement of clients should confirm from one IdP while one more arrangement of clients to verify from one more IdP in view of their email spaces. All things considered, you can accomplish this with our Area Planning highlight. We have given a Space Planning field under every IdP where administrators can enter the area
Login via App Identity Provider Mapping
User Lifecycle Management
miniOrange automates the process of creating, deleting, and managing user accounts across multiple applications and services, simplifying user management and sync across platforms and reducing the
risk of errors or security vulnerabilities to your organization.
- Built in standardized support for SCIM, API, Webhooks and JIT for all your user lifecycle management needs across AD/LDAP, HR system, and any IdP
- Keep user data sync across all your platforms with timely bidirectional automated sync feature
- Quickly add, modify, or delete users with bulk upload and customizable attribute mapping options
Two-Variable Confirmation (2FA) builds security of your records and conditions, by guaranteeing that the right arrangement of eyes approaches your touchy data sitting on the cloud or on-premise and shield your record from unapproved access.
2FA Authentication Factors
Information factors incorporate numerous passwords, PIN codes, and replies to security questions. Anything you can recollect, type, say, do, execute, or in any case review when required is considered as an information based validation factor.
This variable proposes that you have a specific article since it is unrealistic that a programmer would gain your secret key and take anything physical. This classification incorporates smartcards,mobile telephones, equipment tokens, programming tokens, and keychains.
This element is much of the time checked by a finger impression test on a gadget, however it likewise incorporates whatever might be an entirely remarkable distinguishing proof of your actual individual, like a retinal test, voice or facial acknowledgment, or some other kind of biometrics.