Monitor, debug, and improve your entire stack
New Relic is where dev, ops, security and business teams solve software–performance problems with data.
Application performance monitoring across your entire tech stack
Understand and trace dependencies across your distributed system so you can detect anomalies, reduce latency, squash errors, and optimize your customer’s experience. Try the trusted leader in APM for free forever, no credit card needed.
Visualize, navigate, and improve your entire stack
- Get complete app visibility for everything from backend APIs to frontend user devices
- View traces and logs in context for better data correlation across your full stack
- Visualize dependencies with automap and external services
- Rally around golden metrics and Apdex scores to identify bottlenecks and optimize performance
Never miss a trace again
- Observe 100% of your distributed traces (up to 2M spans per minute) with New Relic Edge with Infinite Tracing
- Head-based sampling gives key representative insights
- Drill into errors and slow traces to find the root cause faster
- Group traces to better understand errors and anomalies
- Optimize for data cost-visibility with span attribute trace filters and set rules with trace observer monitor
Code-level visibility for faster troubleshooting
- Create alerts for your preferred metrics and channels
- Analyze errors and time consuming requests to uncover trouble areas
- Diagnose cluster behavior and troubleshoot performance bottlenecks with real-time Java profiler
- Determine root cause faster with logs in context and transaction traces
- Unified pattern recognition and machine learning help you sift through data faster
Proactive workflows to improve system health
- Detect, triage, and troubleshoot errors with Errors Inbox
- Use deployment markers to understand how code releases impact performance
- Dependency and service maps highlight components causing performance issues
- Manage SLOs like a pro with automated service level management
Monitor your current and future stack
Get started fast with integrations for the most popular languages, frameworks, and cloud providers, including open standards like OpenTelemetryTailored guided installs make setup fast and easyBrowse New Relic I/O for preconfigured dashboards and alerts for your environment.
Improve native app performance to keep customers happy
Go beyond basic crash reporting. Mobile Monitoring gives you full-stack visibility to scope and remedy crashes, improve speed, and understand the impact of frontend and backend performance on your end-users. Deliver better builds to keep customers happy.
- Receive real time alerts to quickly prioritize and resolve problems
- Create dashboards to visualize the customer impact of crashes, errors, and latency
- Understand how backend systems impact your mobile app experience
Gain context to fix issues faster
Users delete native apps that crash frequently. Mobile Monitoring helps you understand what to fix and where to prioritize efforts across user segments. Keep your users happy with mobile apps that crash less frequently.
- Deep context on crashes, network failures, and handled exceptions so you can resolve issues faster
- Event trails and mobile breadcrumbs help you reproduce and resolve problems
- Drill into crashes, errors, and latency issues across important user segments and groups
Make performance a first-class feature
Improve speed and performance to keep users engaged on your native apps. View user interactions and HTTP performance to improve versions and prioritize code-level improvements. Visibility into users, code, and performance helps you deliver faster and more performant native apps.
- Improve app speed with visibility into HTTP performance and average response time
- View user interactions and alert on key performance trends by app release and version
- HTTP errors connect app performance to supporting APIs.
Mobile Monitoring is available out-of-the-box with Full-Stack Observability in New Relic
Full-Stack Observability is your single source of truth to troubleshoot, debug, and optimize performance across your entire stack. Find and fix problems faster in one unified experience that provides connected context and surfaces meaningful analytics—from logs, infrastructure and applications, distributed tracing, serverless functions, all the way into end-user experience—without having to onboard new tools or switch between them.
Plan, prioritize, and begin tasks from your IDE
Through integrations with Jira, Trello, Asana, GitHub, GitLab, YouTrack, Clubhouse and Azure DevOps, you can:
- Browse your outstanding tasks
- Update task status or create a branch
- Keep ticket context with PRs and feedback requests
Discuss code and request feedback where you code
- Code authors are auto-tagged based on git blame info
- Conversation threads are tied to code locations across branches as new code merges in
- Integrates with Slack, Microsoft Teams and email
Start and manage your pull request workflow
- Trigger pull requests in your IDE for better code reviews
- View code comments from merged pull requests
- Works with repos like GitHub and GitLab
Debug production errors fast
- Jump from Errors Inbox or Pixie to your IDE in a single click
- Step through stack traces for code-level debugging
- Take action on issues and bring in discussions from Slack or Teams directly into your IDE.
Getting started has never been easier
- Instrument your applications in a few clicks directly from your IDE
- CodeStream has support for Visual Studio, JetBrains, and VS Code